RESPONSABILITIES & DATA PROTECTION POLICY PERSONAL
The information published on our website www.greeters-troyes-aube.fr/en was correct at the time of publication. Our website is regularly checked up and updated. The Association TROYES dès l’AUBE cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience that could result from the use of this information.
Some friend and partner links are published on our website. The Association thinks that such information could be useful for our visitors. Nevertheless, the Association TROYES dès l’AUBE does not guarantee any of the products, services or information offered by these websites nor the organizations that manage them. The Association TROYES dès l’AUBE cannot be held liable for any actions that would result from their use or the use of other website links they publish.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY PERSONAL
The purpose of this personal data policy is to clearly inform you about how your data is used by the Federation France Greeters
And its members, on the security measures we implement to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your data and the rights
you have to control the use of your data.
In the context of the development of our Sites and the implementation of new regulatory standards, we can change this policy on personal data. We invite you to read it regularly.
Who are we? All the personal data we collect and deal with are managed by the French Greeters Federation, as the manager of treatment and by the Members of the French Federation Greeters, in terms of management of walks. Within our federation, the respect and implementation of the applicable provisions for the protection of Personal data is followed
by our data protection officer.
What personal data do we keep and treat?
Personal data is information that allows you to identify yourself, be it directly or indirectly. It is : your name, address, telephone number and email address but also the IP address of your computer or the information related to your browsing on our Site.
The Greeters will never ask you to provide so-called sensitive personal information, such as information about your health, your political ideals, your religious beliefs, your criminal record, your sexual orientation, your sex life, your comportement or your genetic information. We thank you for not providing this kind of information during your Greeters meetings.
The personal data we are dealing with are directly related to a request for a ride on your part. We do not manage visitor account, in which your personal data, would be kept. Every request for a Greet, on our Data Base, gathers all information collected on different occasions and related to this request, its organisation, its realization and its follow-up. Personal information about the Greeters are also kept and managed in our data base.
We collect your data directly when you:
- Go to the website of the Federation France Greeters.
- Make a request on one of our french greeters sites
- Accept a stroll proposal from one of our Greeters.
- Make an assessment of our Greeters service. You must give us your prior agreement to report on our Greeters sites, and in any case, only your first name, city and country of provenance will be mentioned, if we publish your evaluation.
- But as well, when a volunteer registers to become Greeter.
Your personal data is:
- Kept In our data base for a period of 13mois, which we think is necessary to ensure a follow up of our meeting Greeters.Then your name, Email, phone disappear from our database by being anonymized, the rest of your data become then anonymous without any direct relationship with any of our visitors.
- For the Greeters, the transition to “disabled” status in our bases, after the resignation of a Greeter Volunteer, is accompanied immediately by anonymization of his name, pre-Name, address, email and Telephones(s).
- Communicated to the sole Greeter which you accepted the proposal for a ride. As long as you have not accepted a ride, your personal data is not visible from our Greeters. As the coordinates of the Greeter who makes you a proposal are not, either, visible to you.
- Used for the purpose of mailings controlled by the organizations of Greeters. We promise not to sell your data to third parties. This action requires your acknowledment and is requested on each request for a ride. This possibility of mailing ends with the retention period of 13 months personal data. Finally, the right of modification allows you at any time to return to your previous choice.
- Used in the mails sent to you to prepare your trip and collect your evaluation. It’s our standard way of communicating with you. The flow is controlled and managed by a walking manager, who has committed to a strict confidentiality on your data. Visitors are not able to escape and must agree to receive them.
- Are subject to your decision to intervene at any Time: Right to digital forgetfulness, access and modification of your data.
- Your Greeter, the one who welcomed you in a Greet, is committed not to communicate your personal details and the particulars of the Greet made together.
Traceability of our treatments
Each request for a recorded ride immediately receives an acknowledgement email, with a unique file number that will be carried over to all transactions relating to the application. The same traceability also exists for each of our Greeters And over the last three months. The management of application assignments, proposals from Greeters And Visitor responses are processed in real time and
immediately generates confirmation e-mails.
What are your rights to protect your personal data?
All mails received to manage your application, have a link that allows you to to cancel your request and our corresponding treatments immediately.
You also have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification or deletion. Make your requests by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to give us the reference number of your original application, your name and the city Greeter Visited.
Our Greeters have direct access to their individual file and can, at any time consult and modify their personal data. They can also give and update their availability downtime.
In the event you consider that the use of your personal data by the Federation France Greeters, violates the rules of protection of your personal data, please tell us and you can also submit a complaint to the CNIL.
How are your personal data protected?
The French Federation Greeters Implements all industry standard practices and security procedures to prevent any violation of your personal data.
All the information you send us is stored on Secure servers at our technical service providers.
Where data transmission is necessary and authorized, the Federation shall ensure that these third parties have sufficient guarantees to ensure an appropriate level of protection.
In accordance with the Data protection regulations in the event of a violation, the Federation undertakes to communicate this violation to the competent supervisory authority, and where required, to the persons concerned.
Confidentiality at our service providers
Our sites access follow-up by Google Analytics. The software for analyzing access to our pages on the Internet: Google Analytics, is used by the French Federation Greeters For statistical purposes. Google Analytics Keeps the IP addresses of Internet users coming to our sites. These addresses are Anonymized so as not to be able to trace back to each individual who accessed and make this operation confidential. The retention time of the information is aligned with our 13 months retention of your personal data.
Organization of mailings.
Our mailings are managed by Mailchimp and give you access, to your unsubscribing if you wish. In addition, your right to change may also relate to your agreement regarding the use of your email for Greeters Mailings. The policy of Mailchimp in terms of confidentiality of personal data is consistent with the regulations and in line with our approach. Mailchimp, however, keep the responsibility for the confidentiality of the data and the treatments of mailings.
Management of donations on Paypal
We offer the opportunity to our visitors to give us a donation in appreciation of the time spent with them by our volunteers. These donations are paid to Greeters organizations to help their financial management. We use the services of Paypal to ensure these payments and you must accept their conditions on Personal data management. The policy of Paypal Confidentiality of personal data is in accordance with the regulations and in line with our approach. Paypal keep, however, responsibility for the confidentiality of the data and its treatment. Non-Compliance Procedures of the Federation concerning the management of requests for walks if an organization of Greeters with whom you are in contact through the platform of the Federation France Greeters, was not to use the tools and protocols made available or not to use the booking management on JEF, The Federation could not be held responsible for the consequences in particular on the processing of your personal data.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, we invite you to read this policy and, if
you need further information, contact our data protection officer by Email: email@example.com
Association Law 1901 « Fédération France Greeters » Url: www.greeters.fr E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO ONE’s IMAGE
Greeters and visitors agree with the use made of their pictures on the Association TROYES dès l’AUBE communication supports, without any counterpart. If you disagree, please send a simple request to email@example.com.
Website address: http://www.greeters-troyes-aube.fr
Association Name: TROYES DES L’AUBE GREETERS
Association Address: 15 rue Jean-Louis Delaporte – 10000 Troyes
Publication director: Delphine YAGÜE – Aurélien ROUSSEAU
Host Site: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix